Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: $ 6.7 billion in oil export revenues in March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Iraq: $ 6.7 billion in oil export revenues in March Empty Iraq: $ 6.7 billion in oil export revenues in March

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:17 am

Iraq: $ 6.7 billion in oil export revenues in March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Oil, the total oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of March, according to the final statistics issued by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO).
    The ministry said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "the value of revenues from oil exports during the last month amounted to 6.71 billion dollars."
    Total exports of crude oil reached 104.7 million barrels in March 2019, it added.
    The Ministry of Oil spokesman said that the total quantities exported from the crude oil for the month of March from oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to 100.91 million barrels, with revenues amounted to 6.49 billion dollars.
    Asim Jihad, said that the exported quantities of Kirkuk oil through the port of Ceyhan amounted to 3.63 million barrels, revenue amounted to 193.98 million dollars.
    The exports of the Qayara field amounted to 722.95 thousand barrels, with revenues amounted to 21.43 million dollars, according to a spokesman for the ministry.
    Jihad explained that the average price per barrel amounted to 64.08 dollars.
    He pointed out that the exported quantities were loaded by 40 international companies of different nationalities, from the ports of Basrah and Khor al-Amaya and monsoons on the Gulf and the Turkish port of Ceyhan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am