Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government supports international energy: Iraqis spend $ 4 billion a year on private generators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - The government supports international energy: Iraqis spend $ 4 billion a year on private generators Empty The government supports international energy: Iraqis spend $ 4 billion a year on private generators

Post by Rocky Thu 02 May 2019, 1:52 am

The government supports international energy: Iraqis spend $ 4 billion a year on private generators

09:02 - 02/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Thamir al-Ghadhban on Thursday confirmed the information revealed by the IAEA on the spending of Iraqis on the four billion dollars a year on generators, eligibility, returned a large amount.
    Al-Ghadhban said in a statement published by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" that "what is being spent by citizens, such as the cost of providing electricity to generators of $ 4 billion annually, according to international reports, is very large, which is not the correct way to deal with this file , Taking into account the subsidized fuel provided by the state to generators, which increases the rate of waste.
    Al Ghadhban added that "the best solution to deal with this file must be the construction of obstetric capacity, transport and distribution in modern ways, and improve the reality of collection, pointing to" the absence of service without collection, while maintaining prices without increase. "
    "Do more to make this summer better than before and work to provide greater processing rates for citizens," Ghadhban said.
    The International Energy Agency revealed, on Tuesday, on the spending of the Iraqi citizen four billion dollars a year on the generators of civil, indicating that the budget generator eligibility exceeded the budget of the Ministry of Electricity a half and a half. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:59 am