Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign Minister discusses with Al-Jubair the importance of achieving bilateral cooperation be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Iraqi Foreign Minister discusses with Al-Jubair the importance of achieving bilateral cooperation be Empty Iraqi Foreign Minister discusses with Al-Jubair the importance of achieving bilateral cooperation be

Post by Rocky Thu May 02, 2019 4:00 am

Iraqi Foreign Minister discusses with Al-Jubair the importance of achieving bilateral cooperation between the two countries, reflecting the compatibility of visions between the two governments
    Thu, 02 May 2019 06:15:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim on Wednesday discussed with Saudi Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Adel Al-Jubeir the importance of achieving bilateral cooperation between the two countries, reflecting the compatibility of the visions between the two governments.
    "Foreign Minister Ali al-Hakim held a telephone conversation with Saudi Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Adil al-Jubeir and discussed bilateral relations between Baghdad and Riyadh and means of strengthening them to serve the interests of the two brotherly peoples," a foreign ministry statement said on May 1, 2019.
    "The two sides discussed regional and international issues of common interest and the importance of bilateral cooperation between the two countries, reflecting the state of congruence in the visions between the governments of the two countries," he added.
    On the other hand, the Foreign Minister held a telephone conversation with the Secretary General of the Arab League, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, and discussed the importance of promoting joint Arab action and concerted efforts to find quick and effective solutions to the crises experienced by some Arab countries.
    It is worth mentioning that Iraq began to take steps to open up to its Arab environment, especially after the visit of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to Saudi Arabia last month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:18 am