Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Design for new half-dinar coin released

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Design for new half-dinar coin released  Empty Design for new half-dinar coin released

Post by Neno Sat 22 Mar 2014, 7:02 pm

Design for new (Libya)half-dinar coin released
    By Libya Herald staff.

Design for new half-dinar coin released  Coi

New half-dinar coin design (Photo: CBL)
    Tripoli, 6 March 2014:

The Central Bank of Libya (CBL) has unveiled plans for a new half-dinar coin.

The design is similar to that of the coin in current circulation and will have silver outer edge with a golden centre. The new coin will feature a monument from the historic city of Qirza, instead of the current design of a rider on a horse.

It will also bear the name of the CBL in English and feature a security tag revealing a star and crescent moon when the coin tilted.

The new quarter-dinar coin was released on 16 February to commemorate the third anniversary of the revolution. The new coins are part of an initiative spearheaded by the CBL to introduce new 50-dirham, 100-dirham, quarter-dinar and half-dinar coins.
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Design for new half-dinar coin released  Empty Re: Design for new half-dinar coin released

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 23 Mar 2014, 6:05 am

When Iraq releases something like this then I will get excited, I have no interest in Libya's coins or currency!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Design for new half-dinar coin released  Empty Re: Design for new half-dinar coin released

Post by Neno Sun 23 Mar 2014, 10:56 am

Wayne Irby wrote:When Iraq releases something like this then I will get excited, I have no interest in Libya's coins or currency!
    For me the interest is there for the information. Looking at Libya and comparing it to Iraq possibly could show what Iraq should be at as a country liberated from dictatorship or, liberated from some one not doing what the US wanted. I am not posting this for you or anyone to buy Libyan Dinar, just for information... ;)

1.00 LYD = 0.806452 USD
    Libyan Dinar ↔️ US Dollar
    1 LYD = 0.806452 USD 1 USD = 1.24000 LYD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:33 pm