Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Military: Abadi lives illusions return to the premiership

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

military - Military: Abadi lives illusions return to the premiership Empty Military: Abadi lives illusions return to the premiership

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2019, 8:41 am

Military: Abadi lives illusions return to the premiership

12:35 - 04/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    confirmed a senior leader of the coalition of state law , Sami al- Askari, a Saturday, the head of a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Haider Abadi , is still looking forward to return to the prime minister renewed, in what was considered that the aspirations of the Abadi those just "illusions." 
    Al-Askari said in an interview with Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper, "Al- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] built on the nomination of Abbadi for a second term. It is the only coalition that has a single candidate for the position, and withdrawals that took place within the coalition came for this reason, "noting that" Abadi still have the desire and the aspiration to return to the premiership, but illusions. "
    He added that "Abadi was counting on the American side (US envoy Brett McGurk) that they gave assurances that in the end you will be (Abadi) prime minister, and that the political blocs will differ on the candidate for the position, which is in your direction. All this was before the day assigned [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the post of prime minister. " 
    He went on to say that Abbadi "believed that he would be the one who will pay Barham Salih for prime minister on the day he was appointed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . A friend of mine close to Abadi told me that the latter was surprised by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Was expected to be it, "noting that" close to Abadi say that Abdul Mahdi will resign and occupy the post. " 
    He pointed out that the military "Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Will not resign and will not be said, if we imposed it, on which SAS will be Abadi alternative? ". Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:10 am