Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to give up US armament and diversify resources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

plans - Iraq plans to give up US armament and diversify resources Empty Iraq plans to give up US armament and diversify resources

Post by Rocky Wed 08 May 2019, 3:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq plans to give up US armament and diversify resources

Light News / Baghdad 
    The chairman of the Security and Defense Committee in the Iraqi parliament, Mohammad Reza, a government tendency to diversify the sources of arming the army from several countries, and not to rely on US arms.
    "There is a tendency to diversify the sources of the Iraqi army's weapons from Russia, China, Japan and South Korea," he said in a statement on Wednesday.
    "The arming of the Iraqi army now tends to the US and away from the Russian, although the latter is the most suitable for the Iraqi soldier, in addition to the possibility of payment of funds and the possibility of training and allow experts to mix with soldiers and learn quickly on how to use weapons, In the case that the first needs years for the supply of weapons and training, and does not allow the entry of Iraqi experts and engineering in courses to sustain those weapons Especially the tanks. "
    He added that "Air Force used to use Russian aircraft in light of the accumulated experience of the Iraqi pilots in the repair and maintenance of these aircraft and suitability to the Iraqi airspace," revealing at the same time, "the existence of a tendency to diversify sources of weapons of the Iraqi army from Russia, China, Japan, So that armaments will not be the exclusive preserve of a particular State. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:45 am