Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the harmony of some parties with US forces led to block the passage of the law to remove the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Deputy: the harmony of some parties with US forces led to block the passage of the law to remove the Empty Deputy: the harmony of some parties with US forces led to block the passage of the law to remove the

Post by Rocky Wed 08 May 2019, 5:45 am

Deputy: the harmony of some parties with US forces led to block the passage of the law to remove them

10:06 - 08/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    MP for the coalition of state law Mansour Baaja, Wednesday, stressed that the harmony of some parties with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] led to the obstruction of the law put the parties in the parliament in order to vote on it and passed during the previous sessions. 
    Said Baaja in a statement received / information /, a copy of it, " The complete lack of harmony between the parties , such as the Kurds and the axis of the Arab and some of the political forces that see the survival of US forces her interest led to the obstruction of passing oust foreign troops with Iraqi soil law with great regret." 
    "The majority in the parliament is Shiite component of that day fall on us a great responsibility which must be thrown directed by US forces law and vote by majority until we go out of these forces from our lands because we do not need a foundation havoc on our territory , so it must be taken out as soon as" .
    He stressed Baaja on "the absence of any justification or reason for the survival of these forces on our territory, especially after the recent targeting of our security forces from the federal police in Kirkuk province, so we must have stopped and we are working to put this law into the dome of the parliament and vote by a majority in the next sessions to come up with any Foreign force on our territory. "Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm