Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Gulf millionaires prefer local banks

rocky

Post by rocky on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 2:25 pm

03/24/2014

Nearly six out of 10 millionaires (59 per cent) in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region prefer a local bank to help them manage their money.Local banking institutions are perceived to be more secure and trustworthy than their foreign counterparts, and are well versed on the market, as well as on local regulations.
In the GCC Wealth Insight Report 2014 by Emirates Investment Bank (EIB), 38 per cent of the respondents cited perceived security and trust as the main reasons for their preference.Nearly three in ten (28 per cent) said they believe local banks have a better understanding of the local regulations or the market.When choosing a bank to manage their money, the millionaires consider an institution’s level of service, brand and reputation and fees before making a decision.

http://www.zawya.com/story/Gulf_millionaires_prefer_local_banks-GN_23032014_240313/

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 6:10 pm