Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert warns of a Gulf-Turkish scenario to hit US forces in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Expert warns of a Gulf-Turkish scenario to hit US forces in Iraq Empty Expert warns of a Gulf-Turkish scenario to hit US forces in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2019, 6:48 am

Expert warns of a Gulf-Turkish scenario to hit US forces in Iraq

13:27 - 12/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD 
    - Military expert Safa al-Osam warned on Sunday that armed groups belonging to Turkey or Saudi Arabia would target US military bases in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the pretext of striking them from pro-Iranian sources, pointing out that this process would complicate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] position and put it in a severe embarrassment towards escalation in the region. 
    Al-Asam said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "several scenarios are presented during the Iranian-American crisis in the region, including the targeting of the US military bases in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as attacks by pro-Iranian parties in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." 
    He added that "US military bases in Syria are empty and can not be targeted contrary to US bases in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," noting that "these attacks will ignite the region and will affect the situation[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] security and political and put him in great embarrassment to the Iranian-American crisis. " 
    "The government deal should be cautious at the moment with these scenarios to prevent the slide of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the crisis and undermine its security and international interests."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:01 am