Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank of Statistics: more than 4 billion dollars Central Bank sales for April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank of Statistics: more than 4 billion dollars Central Bank sales for April Empty Central Bank of Statistics: more than 4 billion dollars Central Bank sales for April

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2019, 7:15 am

[size=35][size=35]Central Bank of Statistics: more than 4 billion dollars Central Bank sales for April[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy and business

2019-05-12 07:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The Central Bureau of Statistics revealed on Sunday that more than 4 billion dollars sales of the central bank for the month of April.

"Central Bank of Iraq's Central Bank of Iraq sales for April amounted to 4 billion 177 million 11 thousand and 586 dollars,

He added that "the total cash sales for April amounted to 451 million and 830 thousand dollars, while the total foreign transfer of remittances and appropriations 3 billion and 725 million and 181 thousand and 586 dollars." 

It is noteworthy that the Central Bank is conducting daily meetings to buy and sell foreign currencies, except public holidays, which stops the bank from these auctions.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:57 am