Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aboudi: Baghdad will respond to Kurdistan after its refusal to hand over oil imports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Aboudi: Baghdad will respond to Kurdistan after its refusal to hand over oil imports Empty Aboudi: Baghdad will respond to Kurdistan after its refusal to hand over oil imports

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2019, 2:15 pm

Aboudi: Baghdad will respond to Kurdistan after its refusal to hand over oil imports

21:30 - 12/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    A member of the oil and energy committee, Ali al-Aboudi, said Sunday that Baghdad would respond to Kurdistan if oil revenues are not handed over to the central government, stressing that his committee will address the issue in the coming days.
    "The budget did not leave the ends open, but pointed to the ability of Baghdad to take decisions regarding the oil file with Arbil, especially that the quantities exported through Kurdistan is not known." Al-Abboudi said in a televised statement.
    He added that "Kurdistan must pay its map of oil dues to Baghdad in accordance with an agreement between the central government and the provincial government."
    "Baghdad can stop all the dues that go to Kurdistan because it does not deliver revenues to Baghdad, especially since there are agreements in this regard," he said.
    He pointed out that "one of the most important issues to be addressed by the Committee on oil and energy is the issue of revenues and receivables that must be handed over to Baghdad by Kurdistan."End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:41 am