Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi confirms his continued support to the investigation team of crimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Abdul-Mahdi confirms his continued support to the investigation team of crimes Empty Abdul-Mahdi confirms his continued support to the investigation team of crimes

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2019, 2:00 pm

Abdul-Mahdi confirms his continued support to the investigation team of crimes

17:55 - 13/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Monday confirmed his "continued support" for a team to investigate crimes that have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist.
    Media Office Abdul - Mahdi said in a statement received / information / copy of it, that " the Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , received in his office today, the Special Adviser to the Secretary General of the United Nations and head of the investigation group to strengthen accountability for the crimes committed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Karim Khan."
    The Abdul - Mahdi was "pleased to near the announcement of the jobs that will be filled by Iraqi experts within the investigation team, and the United Nations website, a choice that will also be inconsultation with the Iraqi government , " stressing " the continued support for the team to investigate crimes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in order to fulfill his mission and facilitate its work and the importance of the cooperation of all Relevant national institutions with the investigation team ".
    The Special Adviser gave an explanation on the work of the investigation team and the appropriate circumstances required and the candidacy of Salama al-Khafaji in consultation with the Iraqi government to be the Iraqi deputy head of the investigation team.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:43 am