Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A European center calls on Iraq to declare the "emergency" and to express its open stance against th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A European center calls on Iraq to declare the "emergency" and to express its open stance against th Empty A European center calls on Iraq to declare the "emergency" and to express its open stance against th

Post by Rocky Wed 15 May 2019, 7:42 am

A European center calls on Iraq to declare the "emergency" and to express its open stance against the US threats against Iran

15:16 - 15/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The adviser to the European Center for Combating Terrorism, Emad Allou, said Wednesday that all US actions in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] warn of a comprehensive war against neighboring [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]required to declare a high-level emergency plan including the military and security plan to prevent the impact of the military clash.
    "The withdrawal of US embassy staff, the alerting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the arrival of warships and aircraft to the Gulf warn of aggressive designs against Iran," Alo said in a statement .
    "US President Donald Trump is thinking of a business mentality and can not come with all the American military arsenal to the region without reaping commercial and political profits by securing his second term by targeting the strongest party in the Middle East, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    Alo explained that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] required to declare its position frankly without any compliment from the conflict in the region and the announcement of a contingency plan, military and security and service to reduce the damage resulting from military operations between the two sides." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:26 pm