Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Jordan: Export movement with Iraq via Trebil is non-existent

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Jordan: Export movement with Iraq via Trebil is non-existent Empty Jordan: Export movement with Iraq via Trebil is non-existent

Post by rocky on Wed 15 May 2019, 7:45 am

[size=36]Jordan: Export movement with Iraq via Trebil is non-existent[/size]

Economy | 01:03 - 15/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News The 
head of the Association of Jordanian Exporters of Agricultural Products Sulayman al-Hayari said that the export movement to Iraq and Syria recently through the ports of Trebil and Jaber-Nisab is absent. 
"The weakness of the export movement to Iraq comes because of the fluctuation of the Iraqi situation, and the lack of export movement with the Syrian side caused by the failure of Jordan to implement the agreements concluded with the Syrian side before the closure of the crossing." 
The Jabir-Naseeb crossing between Syria and Jordan is important for shipping in the Middle East. Before the Syrian crisis, hundreds of trucks pass through Syria, Turkey and Lebanon to the Gulf. 
The crossing was closed in 2015 after the militants took control of it, which led to the interruption of the movement of trucks, and reopened in October 2018, after the Syrian army took control of him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Jordan: Export movement with Iraq via Trebil is non-existent Empty Jordan complains about Iraq: export movement is non-existent

Post by rocky on Wed 15 May 2019, 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jordan complains about Iraq: export movement is non-existent

[rtl]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

2019/05/15 05:14:12

The head of the Association of Jordanian Exporters of Agricultural Products Sulayman al-Hayari said that the export movement to Iraq and Syria recently through the Trebil and Gaber-Nisib ports is not complete. 
"The weakness of the export movement to Iraq comes because of the fluctuation of the Iraqi situation, and the lack of export movement with the Syrian side caused by the failure of Jordan to implement the agreements concluded with the Syrian side before the closure of the crossing." 
The Jabir-Naseeb crossing between Syria and Jordan is important for shipping in the Middle East. Before the Syrian crisis, hundreds of trucks pass through Syria, Turkey and Lebanon to the Gulf. 
The crossing was closed in 2015 after the gunmen took control of it, which led to the interruption of the movement of trucks, and reopened in October 2018, after the Syrian army took control of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2019, 1:41 am