Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi ambassador in Moscow denies any negotiations on Russian S-400 missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi ambassador in Moscow denies any negotiations on Russian S-400 missiles Empty The Iraqi ambassador in Moscow denies any negotiations on Russian S-400 missiles

Post by Rocky Wed 15 May 2019, 7:50 am

[size=36]The Iraqi ambassador in Moscow denies any negotiations on Russian S-400 missiles[/size]

Political | 03:16 - 15/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD ( 
     Reuters) - Iraq's ambassador to Moscow, Haidar Mansour Hadi, denied on Wednesday news agencies quoting Baghdad's intention to buy the S-400 missile system from Russia. 
    "I have never even talked about negotiations on this subject, let alone a deal," the ambassador said. 
    Earlier, Russian news agencies attributed a statement to the Iraqi ambassador during a news conference in Moscow on Wednesday that "Baghdad decided to buy the S-400 missile system from Russia.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi ambassador in Moscow denies any negotiations on Russian S-400 missiles Empty Baghdad decides to buy a system of Russian S-400 missiles

Post by Rocky Wed 15 May 2019, 7:55 am

[size=36]Baghdad decides to buy a system of Russian S-400 missiles[/size]

Political | 02:16 - 15/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - 
    The Iraqi ambassador in Moscow Haider Mansour Hadi, on Wednesday, that the Iraqi government decided to buy the system of missiles, "S-400" Russian. 
    The ambassador said in February that Iraq is not in talks with Russia on the export of systems "S-400" at the moment, but this is not excluded in the future. 
    It was said days of the disclosure of the Iraqi parliamentarian, governor of Zamili, the existence of negotiations between the Iraqi and Russian governments to equip Baghdad with the system "S 400".

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:37 pm