Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High-level US-Gulf military meeting to discuss maritime security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High-level US-Gulf military meeting to discuss maritime security Empty High-level US-Gulf military meeting to discuss maritime security

Post by Rocky Sat 18 May 2019, 2:04 am

High-level US-Gulf military meeting to discuss maritime security

•  18 May 2019

•  9:47 am

High-level US-Gulf military meeting to discuss maritime security E757821C-4E3E-48CF-AA37-A097FF37909E
    The heads of the naval forces and senior commanders of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) met with US military commanders and joint forces at the US Naval Command headquarters in Bahrain.
    The meeting discussed maritime security and the free flow of trade in the region.
    The meeting stressed cooperation and mutual commitment to ensure the security and stability of maritime navigation.
    Four ships belonging to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Norway were attacked last Sunday off Fujairah. There was no announcement of responsibility for those attacks.
    London's marine insurance companies have expanded its list of high-risk waters to include Oman, the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf after attacks on ships off Fujairah, officials said on Friday.
    Saudi Arabia and a number of Gulf states have agreed to a US request to redeploy their forces "in the waters of the Gulf and on the lands of Gulf states," the Saudi daily Asharq Al-Awsat reported.
    "The first reason for the redeployment of US forces in the Gulf is to do joint action between Washington and the Gulf capitals to deter Iran from any attempt to escalate the situation militarily and attack the Gulf states or US interests in the region, not to engage in war with it," the paper said.

http://wattaennews.net/archives/32755

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:48 am