Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Saudi Arabia agrees to redeploy US forces in Gulf waters

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

forces - Saudi Arabia agrees to redeploy US forces in Gulf waters Empty Saudi Arabia agrees to redeploy US forces in Gulf waters

Post by rocky on Sat 18 May 2019, 2:19 am

Saudi Arabia agrees to redeploy US forces in Gulf waters

09:49 - 18/05/2019

forces - Saudi Arabia agrees to redeploy US forces in Gulf waters 6u8le678le68l468l478l478l_0-696x389
Information / Baghdad ..
Saudi Arabia and several Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries have agreed to a request from the United States to redeploy its military forces in the waters of the Persian Gulf and Gulf states.
"The agreement was based on bilateral agreements between the United States and Gulf countries," the Saudi daily Asharq Al-Awsat quoted Gulf sources as saying. "The Gulf-American agreement aims to deter Iran  from Any possible attacks from them, because of their behavior destabilizing the security of the region and stability, "she said.
The sources added that "the first motive for the redeployment of US forces  in the Gulf countries is to conduct joint action between Washington and the Gulf capitals, against Iran  ." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:00 pm