Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Minister of Oil: We do not rely on Iran mainly in the field of energy

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Minister of Oil: We do not rely on Iran mainly in the field of energy Empty The Minister of Oil: We do not rely on Iran mainly in the field of energy

Post by rocky on Mon 20 May 2019, 3:05 pm

The Minister of Oil: We do not rely on Iran mainly in the field of energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In an exclusive interview with CNBC Arabia, Oil Minister Thamir al-Ghadhban said on the sidelines of the meeting of the joint ministerial committee to monitor production in Jeddah that his country does not rely on Iran in the main energy field, pointing out that Iraq is a semi-independent country in that field  
Al-Ghadhban expressed his confidence that Iraq will provide electricity at a better rate this year compared to the previous year, stressing at the same time a large abundance of water.
Al-Ghadhban added that there has not been any unrest in southern Iraq, pointing out that what happened with Exxonmobil is a partial withdrawal from the West Qurna field, expressing the hope that the withdrawal will be temporary, pointing out that Iraq is open to cooperation with Exxonmobil
American and other companies if forced to do so. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2019, 4:23 am