Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Raed Al-Baldawi takes over as Inspector General of the Ministry of Industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Raed Al-Baldawi takes over as Inspector General of the Ministry of Industry Empty Raed Al-Baldawi takes over as Inspector General of the Ministry of Industry

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2019, 3:35 pm

[size=35][size=35]Raed Al-Baldawi takes over as Inspector General of the Ministry of Industry[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-05-20 09:03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced on Monday the receipt of "Raed Al-Baldawi" as Inspector General of the Ministry instead of the former Inspector "Adnan Karim, noting that the latter received the duties of the Ministry of Labor Inspectorate.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of which was received by Alsumaria News, said that "Raed Hussein Ali al-Baldawi, today received his duties as inspector general of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals instead of Adnan Karim Salman," noting that "the latter also recognizes the functions of the Inspector in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs."

The statement said that "in the presence of the Minister of Industry and Minerals Saleh Abdullah Jubouri, amid the welcome and wishes for success and conciliation and creativity to serve the Iraqi industry." 

Following the reception and delivery ceremonies, Jubouri expressed his welcome and pride to the new inspector general, wishing him success and creativity to support the industrial march with new achievements that contribute to the advancement of the industrial and developmental reality in the country.

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:11 pm