Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers discussed with the delegation of the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers discussed with the delegation of the Kurdistan region  Empty Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers discussed with the delegation of the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2019, 3:40 pm

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers discussed with the delegation of the Kurdistan region to coordinate relations and address the common files

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Monday 20 May

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers discussed with the delegation of the Kurdistan region to coordinate relations and address the common files
    Consciously
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Hamid Naim al-Ghazi said on Monday the importance of coordination of relations and address the joint files between the governments of the Center and the region, indicating the desire of the federal government to strengthen this relationship, in accordance with its directives in dealing equally between citizens from the south of the country to the north.
    This came during a meeting with the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Martyrs and Anfal in Kurdistan Region Government Parvan Hamdi and his accompanying delegation to discuss the possibility of referring files of victims of the former regime to the institutions of martyrs and political prisoners of the federal.
    For his part, Hamdi called for the preparation of a joint operation mechanism between Baghdad and the region to manage the file of victims of martyrs and political prisoners, praising the pivotal role of the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers in the administration and coordination of many important files between the various government formations and local and international non-governmental organizations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:38 am