Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch of the disbursement of 400 billion dinars for the implementation of infrastructure in the por

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch of the disbursement of 400 billion dinars for the implementation of infrastructure in the por Empty Launch of the disbursement of 400 billion dinars for the implementation of infrastructure in the por

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2019, 3:48 pm

Launch of the disbursement of 400 billion dinars for the implementation of infrastructure in the port project of Faw
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  20/05/2019  173
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Launch of the disbursement of 400 billion dinars for the implementation of infrastructure in the port project of Faw

The Ministry of Planning announced on Monday the launch of the disbursement of 400 billion dinars for the implementation of infrastructure in the port project of Faw.
    "The amount of (400) billion dinars has been approved within the tables of the investment budget of the Ministry of Transport for the year 2019, with the aim of improving the economic reality in the province of Basra, especially in Iraq in general, except for the amounts owed to the contractors," Minister Nuri al-Dulaimi said in a statement.
    "The Minister of Planning authorized the concerned authorities in the Ministry of Transport with the powers of implementation and drainage, taking into account compliance with the instructions and powers of implementation of the investment budget for the year 2019."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:26 am