Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of a border crossing between Iraq and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The opening of a border crossing between Iraq and Iran Empty The opening of a border crossing between Iraq and Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2019, 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The opening of a border crossing between Iraq and Iran
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

Iran announced the resumption of work in the port "attractive" Iran's border with Iraq, after a closure of 40 days.
    The governor of Dusht Azakan district in southwestern Iran, Hamid Silawi, said on Monday that the crossing has resumed its activity in crossing passengers and commercial trucks after a closure of 40 days, after damage to the orchard-Bustan road, due to floods and recent floods that flooded the region.
    After repairing the road, about 40 trucks carrying goods from Khuzestan province, southwest Iran, crossed the border into Iraq. In contrast, 40 truckloads of goods imported from Iraq entered Iran.
    It is noteworthy that the work at the port "border", started in 2009, and was allocated to pass visitors, and the shipment of goods and goods and provide services to businessmen in both 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:49 pm