Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealed the emergence of two new forms of "reform of the call" and expectations of the convening of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealed the emergence of two new forms of "reform of the call" and expectations of the convening of Empty Revealed the emergence of two new forms of "reform of the call" and expectations of the convening of

Post by Rocky Tue 21 May 2019, 2:38 am

Revealed the emergence of two new forms of "reform of the call" and expectations of the convening of the conference next month

08:30 - 21/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The researcher specialized in the affairs of the Islamic Dawa Party on the insured, the emergence of two new formations within the party to reform and prevent the occurrence of splits, while the conference is expected to be held during the month of June. 
    "The General Conference of the Islamic Dawa Party may be held on the tenth of next June," the believer said in a televised interview. "The movement within the Dawa Party will make the conference a success and make it historic." 
    He revealed the emergence of two new forms within the Dawa Party to reform and prevent the split, noting that "the first formation calls itself the name (elite call) and includes among the ranks of 100 advocates (a member of the party) and seeks to prevent the occurrence of dissent within the party, Which is called "the preachers of the Yaman" and includes 250 advocates for reform of the party.
    The believer expected that "the future of the Dawa Party will be much better than its present reality, especially after 2014, which was a reaction." He pointed out that "the components of the Dawa Party and its permanence are still in place and will produce surprising results for everyone in the 2022 elections." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:39 pm