Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Iraq be the key to the crisis between Washington and Tehran?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Iraq be the key to the crisis between Washington and Tehran? Empty Will Iraq be the key to the crisis between Washington and Tehran?

Post by Rocky Tue 21 May 2019, 2:39 am

Will Iraq be the key to the crisis between Washington and Tehran?

09:48 - 21/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The political analyst Sabah al-Ukaili, Tuesday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can calm the situation between Washington and Tehran and avoid a war in the region, indicating that there are good moves for the Omani side to resolve the situation through diplomatic channels.
    "The American side will not resort to any war or military strike against the Islamic Republic, because Washington is well aware that it is the first affected, in addition to damaging the interests of the entire region," he said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can play a major diplomatic role in calming things and resolving the differences between Washington and Tehran in order to avoid a war. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would be the first to be affected if this war took place," he said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , despite the existence of some parties trying to stand on the neutrality, but it will be with the Islamic Republic if the war with America, and will not allow the use of its territory against Iran."
    "Things and conditions are moving toward calm because everyone knows the danger of war and the economic losses that the region will suffer from the war, so Trump will not dare to wage war against Iran," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:04 am