Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Company for Hydraulic Industries is awarded the International Quality Certificate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Company for Hydraulic Industries is awarded the International Quality Certificate Empty The General Company for Hydraulic Industries is awarded the International Quality Certificate

Post by Rocky Tue 21 May 2019, 2:54 am

The General Company for Hydraulic Industries is awarded the International Quality Certificate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Company for Hydraulic Industries of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced on Tuesday that it has received the international quality certificate from Fexel International Company. 
    The company's general manager, Eng. Haider Nasser Zaher, said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the company was able to achieve the international quality certificate in accordance with the international standard (ISO 9001: 2015) after the efforts of all departments, especially the Department of Quality Management and after completion of operations Internal and external audit conducted by external auditors of Fexel ". 
    He added that "the audit included all the documents of the application of the system, including procedures, instructions and risks. The company has passed the two stages of the audit results impressive and excellent recognition, which made them eligible for this certificate and merit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:28 am