Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the Alliance of Reform: Halabusi has the elements of power and dismissal is very difficult

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading the Alliance of Reform: Halabusi has the elements of power and dismissal is very difficult Empty Leading the Alliance of Reform: Halabusi has the elements of power and dismissal is very difficult

Post by Rocky Tue 21 May 2019, 3:17 am

Leading the Alliance of Reform: Halabusi has the elements of power and dismissal is very difficult

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The leader of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction Haider Mulla, said that the dismissal of Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is very difficult for two reasons, the first is that obtaining 166 votes to withdraw confidence from the Speaker of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is very difficult. 
    "The other reason for my perception is that there is a realization among most political forces that if I were to take a step towards overthrowing Halbusi, it would be an external factor, and so many internal parties refuse to grant this authorization to the foreign agent to overthrow Halbusi." 
    Al-Mulla pointed out that "al-Halbusi enjoys power elements, most notably that he came from a national cover and did not come under sectarian cover, and that he was not aware of his involvement in a sectarian cause. The Iraqis did not consider him to be involved in the sectarian civil war or in the money Palaces in Anbar and the volatile provinces. "
    He said that "elements of power"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Is also a "youth dimension and this is an attractive point for all the Iraqi people so we find him a resource not only in Anbar province, but in Maysan, Basra and Dhi Qar," pointing at the same time that Halabusi "when he was governor of Anbar could leave a positive impact in Governorate". 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading the Alliance of Reform: Halabusi has the elements of power and dismissal is very difficult Empty Mullah identifies four "elements of strength" for Halabusi and confirms: his dismissal is very diffi

Post by Rocky Tue 21 May 2019, 3:46 am

[size=35][size=35]Mullah identifies four "elements of strength" for Halabusi and confirms: his dismissal is very difficult[/size]

2019-05-20 17:22
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The leader of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction Haider Mulla, on Monday, that the dismissal of Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi, "very difficult," attributed to two reasons, while identifying four "elements of strength" enjoyed by Halbusi.

"The dismissal of House Speaker Mohamed Halabousi is very difficult for two reasons. The first is that getting 166 votes to withdraw the confidence from the Speaker is a very difficult process," Mullah said in an interview with Al-Sumeriya's "Right of Reply" program.

"The other reason for my perception is that there is a realization among most political forces that if I were to take a step towards the overthrow of Halbusi, it would be an external factor, and therefore many internal parties refuse to grant this authorization to the foreign agent to overthrow Halbusi." 

Al-Mulla pointed out that "Al-Halbusi enjoys power elements, most notably that he came from a national cover and did not come under sectarian cover, nor was he known about his involvement in a sectarian issue. The Iraqis did not consider him to be involved in the sectarian civil war, Palaces in Anbar and the volatile provinces. "

He said that the "elements of power" Halbusi also is "the dimension of youth has a point of welcome to all the Iraqi people, so we find him not only in Anbar province, but in Maysan, Basra and Dhi Qar," pointing at the same time that Halbusi "when Governor of Anbar was able to leave a positive imprint in the province. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:05 am