Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Congress: Washington provokes and shakes Iraq financially and economically

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Congress: Washington provokes and shakes Iraq financially and economically Empty National Congress: Washington provokes and shakes Iraq financially and economically

Post by Rocky Tue 21 May 2019, 4:04 am

National Congress: Washington provokes and shakes Iraq financially and economically

12:01 - 21/05/2019

National Congress: Washington provokes and shakes Iraq financially and economically %D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x464
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Iraqi National Congress said Tuesday that the US administration is provoking economic and financial extortion into Iraq through the US Treasury Assistant. 
    A member of the conference, Mohammed al-Moussawi, said in a statement that "the US administration began to practice economic and financial (provocation and blackmail) policy toward Iraq in a practical way through the visit of the Assistant Secretary of Treasury for the fight against the financing of terrorism" Marshall Billingsley "to Baghdad And meet with a number of leaders and officials. " 
    The statement added that "the US administration invests the state of political settlement in passing its economic will on Iraq through knowledge, but supervision of financial transactions and economic agreements and major development projects in Iraq ."
    The statement pointed out that "the political leaders who are in contact with the US administration and its ambitions are often legitimate meet with shy diplomacy does not rise to the level of response required, which puts an end to the blatant American interference in the details of financial transactions of Iraq at the internal and external levels."

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:22 pm