Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranks sixth in the world's highest oil production by 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ranks sixth in the world's highest oil production by 2018 Empty Iraq ranks sixth in the world's highest oil production by 2018

Post by Rocky Tue May 21, 2019 7:00 am

Iraq ranks sixth in the world's highest oil production by 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The US Energy Administration (EIA) said that Iraq ranked sixth among the oil producing countries with the highest rate of oil production during 2018. 
    According to a recently published statistic, and viewed by "Economy News" that "Iraq ranked sixth in the world with the highest rate of oil production During 2018 ".
    He added that "the United States was the first in the world with the largest oil production rate of 17 million and 885 thousand barrels per day, followed by Saudi Arabia by 12 million and 419 thousand barrels per day, followed by Russia by 11 million and 401 thousand barrels per day, followed by Canada and by 5 million and 295 thousand barrels per day, And by 4 million and 816 thousand barrels per day. "
    The report pointed out that "Iraq ranked sixth in the highest rate of oil production, where it reached 4 million and 616 thousand barrels per day, followed by Iran and by 4 million and 471 thousand barrels per day."
    "Iraq is ranking one in 2018 after it was seventh after Iran in 2017," the report said.
    Iraq is the second largest producer and exporter of crude oil within the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and the world's fifth largest crude oil reserves. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:37 am