Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Reveal the results of the visit of the Austrian delegation ... AND OPENING BANKS IN IRAQ

Lobo
Lobo

opening - Reveal the results of the visit of the Austrian delegation ... AND OPENING BANKS IN IRAQ Empty Reveal the results of the visit of the Austrian delegation ... AND OPENING BANKS IN IRAQ

Post by Lobo on Tue 21 May 2019, 3:47 pm

Reveal the results of the visit of the Austrian delegation .. Transfer of the Vienna experience to Baghdad and the opening of banks

(IN MY OPINION THEY ARE INTERNATIONAL AND THE CBI JUST HAS NOT ANNOUNCED THE RATE PUBLICALLY - HOW CAN THE CBI OPEN A TRADE BANK IN SAUDI AND THE AUSTRIANS OPEN "BANKS" IN IRAQ OTHERWISE.)

20th May, 2019

Newspaper revealed Vindopona Austrian, on Monday, the results of the visit Representative of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce, the Arab joint Austrian delegation to Iraq, which lasted over a week. 

The newspaper said in its report, "Al-Ghad Press", that the parties that met the delegation and came out with all the decisions were "the Secretariat of Baghdad at the invitation of Secretary Zakri Allouche, where the delegation participated a representative of Vina in one of the local festivals, as well as the Ministry of Electricity, the Office of Distribution and Production Affairs , And the planning, where the delegation provided information on plans applicable in Iraq for renewable energy, in addition to a visit to Iraqi banks, the Central Bank, and also, the Council to address the crises in Mosul.

"The delegation discussed with the parties visited the reconstruction of Iraq and investment in it, as well as the opening of branches of Austrian banks across the country, in addition to the transfer of Austrian experience in the treatment of waste in the city of Vienna, to Baghdad, while there were a series of other agreements with the room Iraqi trade ". 

The delegation expressed its surprise at the situation in Baghdad, stressing that "the overall situation is very stable. The streets are being restored and the public facilities are being repaired. There are security elements everywhere that do not seem to affect the peaceful life of the city. On the contrary, Especially for foreigners, "he said.     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
annieharbers
annieharbers
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

opening - Reveal the results of the visit of the Austrian delegation ... AND OPENING BANKS IN IRAQ Empty Re: Reveal the results of the visit of the Austrian delegation ... AND OPENING BANKS IN IRAQ

Post by annieharbers on Tue 21 May 2019, 8:48 pm

Thanks Lobo   more good news
ahill
ahill
All In Investor
All In Investor

opening - Reveal the results of the visit of the Austrian delegation ... AND OPENING BANKS IN IRAQ Empty Re: Reveal the results of the visit of the Austrian delegation ... AND OPENING BANKS IN IRAQ

Post by ahill on Tue 21 May 2019, 10:37 pm

Good find Lobo.   Thanks
chouchou
chouchou

Post by chouchou on Wed 22 May 2019, 3:01 am

I agree Lobo, maybe they are International and nobody knows as I believe they have been accepted in WTO if I am not wrong.

Maybe this is the year!
azareus
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by azareus on Wed 22 May 2019, 3:15 am

Lets hope this is the year. 15 years for me waiting now LOL
Diamond
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

Post by Diamond on Wed 22 May 2019, 4:30 am

beingn that their still under UN chapter 8.tell me about them being international  Eye Poke
azareus
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by azareus on Wed 22 May 2019, 5:43 am

True Diamond
This could be a long wait
Diamond
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

Post by Diamond on Wed 22 May 2019, 5:52 am

july az, an we'll see then
azareus
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by azareus on Wed 22 May 2019, 6:37 am

Yea I know there will be consultations in july. I have been waiting for that all year. But with all the delays on forming the government I´m skeptical 

Maybe beginning of next year, or middle of next year
Diamond
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

Post by Diamond on Wed 22 May 2019, 6:41 am

lets watch july an see. but ya could be right az

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 24 Jul 2019, 4:07 am