Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament receives two drafts to amend the provincial elections law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament receives two drafts to amend the provincial elections law Empty Parliament receives two drafts to amend the provincial elections law

Post by Rocky Tue 21 May 2019, 4:32 pm

Parliament receives two drafts to amend the provincial elections law

17:36 - 21/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary legal committee announced on Tuesday that it has received two drafts of amendments to the provincial elections law from the Commission and the other from the prime minister to unify them, indicating that the draft government is free from setting the date of the elections.
    "The Commission has received two drafts for amendments to the law of provincial elections scheduled to be held at the end of this year," said committee member Mohamed Ali.
    "The committee is in the process of unifying the drafts with a final amendment and submitting them to the council to complete the two readings and then vote on it," he added.
    He explained that "the draft government is free from the date of the elections despite the submission of a proposal by the Commission to conduct on the 16 of November," pointing out that "the Commission is hosting the relevant authorities in the government and the Commission to fix the date of the elections."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:26 am