Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi: We will send a delegation to Tehran and Washington to end the tension between the two c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: We will send a delegation to Tehran and Washington to end the tension between the two c Empty Abdul Mahdi: We will send a delegation to Tehran and Washington to end the tension between the two c

Post by Rocky Tue May 21, 2019 5:36 pm

Abdul Mahdi: We will send a delegation to Tehran and Washington to end the tension between the two countries

15:40 - 21/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said on Tuesday that the Iraqi government will send a delegation to Tehran and Washington to end the tension between the two countries.
    Said Abdul - Mahdi during his weekly press conference attended by agency / information /, said that " the government will send a delegation to Tehran and Washington in the coming days to end thetension between the two countries , " pointing out that " the opening up of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the international community to grant an important role in resolving regional issues."
    He added that "he will discuss with Kuwait during his visit tomorrow, the joint cooperation to reduce tension in the region," noting that "all Iraqi forces agree on the importance of finding a solution to the crisis in the region and no one wants to inflame the situation." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:38 am