Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

​ Al-Ghana receives the head of the NATO mission in Iraq .. This is what we discussed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

​ Al-Ghana receives the head of the NATO mission in Iraq .. This is what we discussed Empty ​ Al-Ghana receives the head of the NATO mission in Iraq .. This is what we discussed

Post by Rocky Tue 21 May 2019, 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Ghana receives the head of the NATO mission in Iraq .. This is what we discussed

The chief of staff of the army, Major General Othman al-Ghanmi, on Tuesday received the head of the NATO mission in Iraq, Danny Forten, to discuss several files.

The Ministry of Defense, in a statement received (Baghdad today) a copy of it, "Al-Ghanmi received on Tuesday, the head of the NATO mission in Iraq, General Danny Forten," noting that "the two sides discussed the future visions of the horizon of cooperation and coordination between Iraq and the Alliance in the field of training and gain experience And consult with all types of the army and the rest of the security forces. "

During the meeting, Al-Ghanami stressed that "the NATO mission enjoys great respect and support from Iraq and the success of its mission is a historic trust in our necks."

According to the statement, the meeting discussed a number of "points and proposals for the future important, including the inclusion of the curriculum of the activities of the mission in 2020 within the training plan, in addition to reviewing some of the curricula and training courses for non-commissioned officers in order to raise capacity after passing the duration of the session, and to emphasize the opening of short workshops To the leaders and officers during which the exchange of experiences and access to everything that is new in the military field. "

The head of the NATO mission, Danny Forten, at the end of the meeting, "thanks and appreciation to the Chief of Staff for the direct and substantial support to the NATO team and the success of his mission in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:30 am