Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation-WOW

Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation-WOW Empty Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation-WOW

Post by Lobo Wed 22 May 2019, 9:52 pm

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019 Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

“The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general,” said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming “.

He added that “the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state,” pointing out that “the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country”.

“The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment.”  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation-WOW Empty Re: Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation-WOW

Post by jedi17 Wed 22 May 2019, 10:15 pm

I think Rocky posted this a couple of days ago Lobo, I noted then the this article is from March
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation-WOW Empty Re: Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation-WOW

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2019, 1:23 am

good memory jedi  posted Sun May 19, 2019 9:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:34 pm