Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Coalition building reveals "serious" intelligence about the burning of wheat farms

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Coalition building reveals "serious" intelligence about the burning of wheat farms Empty Coalition building reveals "serious" intelligence about the burning of wheat farms

Post by rocky on Thu 23 May 2019, 1:34 am

Coalition building reveals "serious" intelligence about the burning of wheat farms

17:40 - 22/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Private ..
The deputy of the Construction Coalition Mohamed Karim, on Wednesday, the parties behind the fires of wheat farms in Salahuddin, Diyala and southern Kirkuk.
Karim told al-Maalouma that "accurate intelligence has reached the security forces and the parliamentary security committee about the parties behind the fires of wheat farms in Salah al-Din, Diyala and Kirkuk."
He added that "this information is useful to the elements of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] burn those farms because of the farmers refused to pay the tribute."
He explained that "the House of Representatives and the Defense Committee hosted the director of agriculture Salahuddin, who confirmed the elements of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to demand the owners of the farms to pay the so-called amounts of tribute and glory," noting that "the owners of the farms rejected the matter, prompting elements of gangs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] burn those farms."
He said that "the security forces have taken the necessary measures to reduce the fire and prevent recurrence," pointing out that "some fires in the southern provinces are due to the harvesting operations and no presence of any parties behind them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2019, 9:46 am