Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A coordinated campaign against Trump shows the application of Instagram

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A coordinated campaign against Trump shows the application of Instagram Empty A coordinated campaign against Trump shows the application of Instagram

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2019, 1:37 am

A coordinated campaign against Trump shows the application of Instagram

15:36 - 22/05/2019

A coordinated campaign against Trump shows the application of Instagram %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A81-696x387
    Information / Baghdad ..
    An account with slogans against US President Donald Trump is part of a coordinated campaign that has emerged in the social networking application of Instagram.
    The photo sharing application owned by Facebook said it was investigating and that it had already removed some of the accounts I was talking about.
    Electronic attacks on Tramp's opponents were confirmed during the 2016 presidential campaign when there were reports of Russian traitors being deployed on social networking sites to undermine Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
    The US data company Just Data said the US president is now facing similar but illegal tactics, including the creation of false accounts and coordinated electronic attacks to spread a malicious message against Trump.
    "We have discovered a small process that is probably part of something bigger," said Andrea Stropa, director of research at Just Data. I feel like someone is experimenting with something. Testing the atmosphere. They know what they are doing. "
    The study explained that some accounts appeared to violate the rules of the use of Instagram, such as the use of stolen images from other individuals or work in conjunction with other accounts to spread malicious messages.
    "We are investigating the accounts in question and we have already removed accounts we found to have violated our policies," an InStagram spokesman told Reuters.
    Strupa said his research had identified some 52,000 accounts on Instagram and generally opposed to Trump, and that the Hashtag keys used to call the president. Many of which are real accounts that confuse the routing of personal and political messages.
    Of the accounts, about 350 "suspicious accounts" are almost entirely dedicated to the US president. These accounts have published about 121,000 entries since October 2016, attracting about 35.2 million responses, including "responses" and comments.
    "What you can say is that this digital campaign against Trump is using some of the same tactics used to attack Hillary Clinton in 2016," Strobe said.
    The number of InStagram users is one billion users, which indicates the small number of accounts reviewed by Just Data compared to the total number. But analysts say even a limited number of users can make a big impact if they can spread messages widely. Finished 25 s

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:18 am