Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Aboudi: The alliance of building the largest bloc, Maliki and al-Amiri are the most prominent can

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Aboudi: The alliance of building the largest bloc, Maliki and al-Amiri are the most prominent can Empty Al-Aboudi: The alliance of building the largest bloc, Maliki and al-Amiri are the most prominent can

Post by rocky on Thu 23 May 2019, 2:11 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Aboudi: The alliance of building the largest bloc, Maliki and al-Amiri are the most prominent candidates for his presidency[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-05-22 17:15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]MP of the Fatah alliance Naim al-Aboudi, on Wednesday, that some regions of the southern provinces affected by the level of services, and all the governments that did not compromise, while stressed that the coalition of construction is the largest bloc, Maliki and Al-Amiri, the most prominent candidates for his presidency.

"I fully agree that there is a real problem because of our parliamentary system. I personally and even the movement (Asaib Ahl al-Haq) and the bloc (Fatah) believe that the parliamentary system does not suit the environment of the Iraqi people," Aboudi said in an interview for the right of reply program.

Al-Abboudi added that "the parliamentary system has caused a delay in the political process since 2003," adding that "some areas in the southern provinces are affected by the level of services and there is a clear deterioration in services," stressing that " . 

And on the presidency of the construction coalition, Aboudi pointed out that "the coalition of construction as known is the most numerous bloc within the House of Representatives," noting that "it is difficult to choose a president of the coalition building in the presence of large political leaders, but there are many candidates for the presidency of the coalition, The rule of law Nuri al-Maliki and the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 20 Aug 2019, 6:10 pm