Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: Parliament began to develop sound plans to solve the housing crisis

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: Parliament began to develop sound plans to solve the housing crisis Empty Deputy: Parliament began to develop sound plans to solve the housing crisis

Post by rocky on Thu 23 May 2019, 5:35 am

11:47 - 23/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD - 
The member of the committee to follow up the implementation of the government program and strategic planning, Aras Habib Karim, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives began to develop sound plans to resolve the housing crisis. 
"The housing crisis is still one of the most important obstacles to development in our country," Habib said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah. "We still need millions of housing units across [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." 
Habib added, "I can say that we have now begun through the committees specialized in the House of Representatives to develop sound plans to resolve this issue." 
"The housing file will put an end to the problems and obstacles of social, economic, development and investment," he said, stressing that "sound planning and strong will are able to begin the steps confident in the direction of achieving this noble goal." Ending / 25

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: Parliament began to develop sound plans to solve the housing crisis Empty Deputy: Parliament began to develop sound plans to solve the housing crisis

Post by rocky on Thu 23 May 2019, 6:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the committee to follow up the implementation of the government program and strategic planning, Aras Habib Karim, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives began to develop sound plans to resolve the housing crisis. 
"The housing crisis is still one of the most important obstacles to development in our country," Habib said in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News. "We still need millions of housing units across Iraq." 
Habib added, "I can say that we have now begun through the committees specialized in the House of Representatives to develop sound plans to resolve this issue." 
"The housing file will put an end to the problems and obstacles of social, economic, development and investment," he said, stressing that "sound planning and strong will are able to begin the steps confident in the direction of achieving this noble goal." 

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2019, 9:27 am