Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: We authorized the presidencies of the truce between America and Iran

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: We authorized the presidencies of the truce between America and Iran Empty Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: We authorized the presidencies of the truce between America and Iran

Post by rocky on Thu 23 May 2019, 5:41 am

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: We authorized the presidencies of the truce between America and Iran

11:30 - 23/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
USA and Iran

BAGHDAD - 
The Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives on Thursday authorized the three presidencies to play an active role in defusing tensions in the region and ending the crisis between the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Iran. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] one of the most interested countries in the current crisis between Tehran and Washington as it has strategic relations and agreements with them, and it is in the middle of the storm," MP Amer al-Fayez told al-Maaloumah . 
Al-Fayez added that "serious attention by us to push the political blocs to move in order to prevent the occurrence of the disaster between Washington and Tehran," asserting "the authorization of senior officials, in particular the heads of the three authorities to play an active role to calm the parties and resolve the crisis through dialogue and away from the decomposition of weapons."
The MP for the alliance of the conquest of the Charter of Hamdi confirmed in a statement to the information on Wednesday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will lead important mediation between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and America to save the region from the war and ease the tension between the parties, while the delegations that will be sent to Tehran and Washington will be headed by President Barham Saleh . Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2019, 3:08 am