Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Russian experts spread their predictions about the supposed war losses between America and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian experts spread their predictions about the supposed war losses between America and Iran  Empty Russian experts spread their predictions about the supposed war losses between America and Iran

Post by Rocky Thu May 23, 2019 10:49 am

Russian experts spread their predictions about the supposed war losses between America and Iran 

10:47 - 23/05/2019

Russian experts spread their predictions about the supposed war losses between America and Iran  %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MOSCOW (Reuters) - Analysts and Russian experts predicted Thursday that the United States would suffer heavy losses if the war with Iran began , estimating America's possible losses at the start of the war with hundreds of dead and wounded.
    The experts, according to a report published by the agency "Sputnik" and seen by the Russian "Information", on the basis that the weapons in the possession of Iran can hit the US military bases in the Middle East, so will exit the majority of US military bases in the Middle East to come into existence in case of response Iran on the first American strike, as noted by the site "Avia Pro."
    The Russian military expert Konstantin Sekovov said that Iran has weapons capable of causing great losses among the Americans, stressing that the Iranian armed forces can direct missile strikes against hostile forces and the destruction of 10 to 15 percent of aircraft stationed at airports could be targeted by Iranian missile strikes.
    The Pentagon intends to send more troops to the Middle East to confront Iran , according to media sources, according to the information agency AP, the Pentagon intends to send 10 thousand soldiers.

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Russian experts spread their predictions about the supposed war losses between America and Iran  Empty Re: Russian experts spread their predictions about the supposed war losses between America and Iran

Post by Diamond Thu May 23, 2019 10:55 am

so russia thinks iran could win  Gun
    jedi17
    jedi17

Russian experts spread their predictions about the supposed war losses between America and Iran  Empty Re: Russian experts spread their predictions about the supposed war losses between America and Iran

Post by jedi17 Thu May 23, 2019 3:35 pm

Diamond wrote:so russia thinks iran could win  Gun
    I dont think Iran could win a war with the US Diamond, but they could easily stir up sh#t in Iraq.  Should Iran start to focus on the US bases in Iraq, then these troops would be forced to move, or worse, they would be sent into Iran, which would leave a vacuum of power in Iraq again, and we all know what happened the last time the US pulled out of Iraq.

If anything happens, it will be more sanctions first, then a war of words to see who will support the US, and then there will be an exchange of missiles, but I hope that there will be no boots on the ground in Iran......that would be a disaster.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu May 23, 2019 4:07 pm

jedi17 wrote:
    Diamond wrote:so russia thinks iran could win  Gun
    I dont think Iran could win a war with the US Diamond, but they could easily stir up sh#t in Iraq.  Should Iran start to focus on the US bases in Iraq, then these troops would be forced to move, or worse, they would be sent into Iran, which would leave a vacuum of power in Iraq again, and we all know what happened the last time the US pulled out of Iraq.

If anything happens, it will be more sanctions first, then a war of words to see who will support the US, and then there will be an exchange of missiles, but I hope that there will be no boots on the ground in Iran......that would be a disaster.
    EXACTLY!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm