Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Association of Private Banks honors a number of young bankers and entrepreneurs

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Association of Private Banks honors a number of young bankers and entrepreneurs Empty The Association of Private Banks honors a number of young bankers and entrepreneurs

Post by rocky on Thu May 23, 2019 7:03 am

The Association of Private Banks honors a number of young bankers and entrepreneurs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks honored a number of banking pioneers who have enriched the banking sector with their gifts and achievements, as well as a group of creative young people who won first positions in four training courses organized by the Association of Private Banks. 
"We celebrate the honor of the first pioneers who have enriched their youth in the banking sector, as well as the new generation young people who have been trained and taught in joint courses between the Association of Private Banks and the Central Bank," said Wadih Al-Hanalal, president of the association. "We have worked in a strong partnership with the Central Bank on the basis of trust. In one year, we achieved many things that we can be proud of, including focusing on human resources. The Association organized 30 training courses, Employees in the Banking Sector "
Al-Hantal added that "the Association of Banks has been keen in these courses to bring qualified lecturers of Iraqi and Arab nationalities," noting that "the subjects of the courses dealt with combating money laundering and financing of terrorism and Islamic banking and economic journalism and risk management and others." 
"At the beginning of the current year 2019, the association went to the internationally recognized specialized certificates, focusing on Islamic banking, administrative and financial skills development courses, banking development, consulting, credit, governance and debt management." Electronic payment culture, quality management and others. "
Al-Hantal said that "for the memorandums of understanding, the Association has signed a number of them with the Center for Banking Studies of the Central Bank of Iraq and the General Council of Banks and Islamic Financial Institutions and the Association of banks in Bahrain and a number of colleges in the universities of Baghdad and the rivers and Mustansiriyah," pointing out that " Including the Small and Medium Enterprises Committee, the Electronic Payment Service Providers Committee and the Financial Inclusion Committee. " 
"This work was crowned when we started to work in community initiatives such as helping displaced people, the Baghdad project, rehabilitation of the Church of the Virgin Mary and other initiatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:51 pm