Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The UAE supports its economy with 7,000 gold cards for investors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The UAE supports its economy with 7,000 gold cards for investors Empty The UAE supports its economy with 7,000 gold cards for investors

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2019, 6:40 am

The UAE supports its economy with 7,000 gold cards for investors 107048885_hi054110067
    The UAE supports its economy with 7,000 gold cards for investors
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

The UAE has decided to grant some 7,000 foreign investors permanent residence visas under a system known as the "Gold Card".
    Foreigners residing in the UAE usually obtain visas for specified periods and must be renewed periodically.
    But the UAE government announced last year that it would begin granting longer-term residence permits for high-profile businessmen and scientists.
    "We have launched today the permanent residency system (Gold Card) ... for investors and exceptional competencies in the fields of medicine, engineering, science and all arts," said Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE.
    He explained that "the first batch of permanent residents include 6800 investors with a total investment of 100 billion dirhams."
    The move aims to support the Gulf state economy, which was affected by the decline in oil prices. Investors inject about $ 27 billion into the UAE economy.
    Sheikh Mohammed said permanent residence grants would be distinguished and distinguished.
    Last year, the UAE cabinet approved 10-year visas for foreigners with investments in the UAE worth up to 10 million dirhams if their non-real estate assets were at least 60 percent.
    The authorities also granted five-year residency grants to those with property of at least AED 5 million.
    https://glgamesh.com/archives/73633

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:35 am