Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Haddad and Masari discuss legislative procedures to approve the Syndicate of Programmers Law

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Haddad and Masari discuss legislative procedures to approve the Syndicate of Programmers Law Empty Al-Haddad and Masari discuss legislative procedures to approve the Syndicate of Programmers Law

Post by rocky on Thu 23 May 2019, 6:52 am

Al-Haddad and Masari discuss legislative procedures to approve the Syndicate of Programmers Law

Nour News / Baghdad
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Bashir Al Haddad discussed with the delegation of the Constituent Assembly of the Syndicate of Iraqi Programmers, in the presence of MP Aisha Al Masari, the legislative procedures for approving the Syndicate of Programmers Law.
"Al-Haddad received a delegation of members of the constituent assembly of the Iraqi Program Syndicate, which included all of Said Abdulkarim Ghadhban, Ahmed Abdul Azim, Essam Ahmed Mohammed, Ayham Aqeel Mohammed, Yacoub Ahmed Yacoub, Mohamed Fadel Mahdi The meeting was attended by MP Aisha Al-Masari, member of the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee. The meeting discussed the legislative procedures and amendments to the draft law of the Iraqi Programmers Syndicate and approved at this session in order to organize the work of the union, Professional in Iraq .
"The importance of framing the work of trade unions and professional associations in the laws and legislation, especially the segment of programmers have distinct energies and seek to pass a law of their own governing the mechanisms of their work, which is a legitimate right guaranteed by the Constitution."
Al-Haddad said, "We support this sector, which provides important services to the world of technology and keep abreast of the era of globalization and the information revolution, with the importance of efforts to preserve the privacy of our society from the cultural and religious side, and to choose the service, Taking into account the user assignments and requirements at all levels within the software and the design of useful programs that serve all aspects and areas in our daily lives.
For their part, members of the Constituent Assembly provided a detailed explanation of the establishment of this professional scientific union which seeks to provide services by a group of young programmers and those with expertise and competencies in the field of modern technologies and programs, holders of bachelor's degrees and higher certificates in the specialization and the nature of the work of the union offices in all governorates and regions Kurdistan ".
The statement added that "the delegation presented to the Vice President of the Council a copy of the draft amended the law of the union of Iraqi programmers with the participation of experts in civil organizations and a number of deputies and parliamentary committees, in the hope of passing this law, which awaits the segment of programmers throughout the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 20 Aug 2019, 5:41 pm