Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Abbadi coalition adheres to its share of positions: We will choose its people from the national c

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Abbadi coalition adheres to its share of positions: We will choose its people from the national c Empty Al-Abbadi coalition adheres to its share of positions: We will choose its people from the national c

Post by rocky on Thu 23 May 2019, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Al-Abbadi coalition adheres to its share of positions: We will choose its people from the national competencies, not the party

Light News / Baghdad 
announced a coalition victory led by Haider al - Abadi on Thursday that his government relates to its performance and its independence and its ability to run the country.
The coalition said in a statement arrived in "Noor News" a copy of it that "his decision is not affected whether the position of the opposition or pro-government share of the ruling, the victory victory was clear since the early days of the formation of the government, he declared that contrary to the principle of quotas, which paralyzed the state and led to swallow Party. "
He continued, "Victory refused to participate in the government to oppose sectarian sectarian division sectarian, and was hoping to form a government of national competencies independent capable of serving the citizen and manage the country efficiently and professionally and national independence."
With regard to the special grades and agents currently under discussion, the victory coalition declares the following:
1. Sites of service in the State are not government participation sites, as they are non-political professional service sites.
2. Al-Nasr rejected the principle of ethnic sectarian division by forming the government and rejecting it with special grades and agents.
3. Any sites calculated on the victory coalition in the state, it will be considered a share of national professional elites, and will choose their figures from the national competencies, not partisan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2019, 4:24 am