Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abdul-Mahdi: Relations between Iraq and Kuwait witnessed a qualitative development

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul-Mahdi: Relations between Iraq and Kuwait witnessed a qualitative development Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Relations between Iraq and Kuwait witnessed a qualitative development

Post by rocky on Thu 23 May 2019, 7:01 am

Abdul-Mahdi: Relations between Iraq and Kuwait witnessed a qualitative development

Al-Nour News / Baghdad 
Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said that the relations between Iraq and Kuwait witnessed a qualitative development, and moved from the stage of fears and ambitions to the stage of confidence and cooperation in all fields. This came during his meeting with Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker Marzouq Al-Ghanim and a number of Kuwaiti parliamentarians The nation, and the presence of members of the Iraqi delegation.
"The good relations we have with all neighboring countries are reflected in our internal situation in a positive manner and lead to reconciliation among our diverse people, and vice versa, because our environment is also diverse," Abdul Mahdi said in a statement to his office. "What brings us together with Kuwait is the great participation and the historical, cultural and geographical importance of both natural and human resources, and these relations and wealth are destroyed only by the adventures and wrongful and aggressive policies that destroyed the two countries and wasted their wealth.
He called on the Prime Minister to "resolve all outstanding issues between the two countries in the spirit of cooperation and understanding witnessed by fraternal relations, including regional water issues and ports, and that the two parliaments of the two countries play their role in favoring the supreme interests of the two countries and deepening the relations between them and remove obstacles and proceed with projects that serve the two peoples and achieve security and stability Prosperity ".
For his part, Marzouq Al-Ghanim said that "the Kuwaiti National Assembly in its full spectrum and direction with a strong Iraq is stable and prosperous and we want distinguished relations and we look forward to increasing cooperation between the two countries that exceeded the past and activate the agreements in the economic and trade fields." He expressed his satisfaction with Iraq's development, stability and openness in its relations with the countries. Good "and stressed" supporting the Iraqi government in its policy and directions and its efforts to serve Iraq and restore its real and constructive role in the region. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2019, 8:57 am