Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Basra retirement: lack of staff working in the department behind the delay of some of the retired wo

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Basra retirement: lack of staff working in the department behind the delay of some of the retired wo Empty Basra retirement: lack of staff working in the department behind the delay of some of the retired wo

Post by rocky on Thu 23 May 2019, 7:05 am

Basra retirement: lack of staff working in the department behind the delay of some of the retired workers

•  23 May 2019

•  1:33 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Attributed the director of the retirement department in Basra Basil Eidani delayed some of the retired workers to the lack of cadre working in the department, "calling on the relevant parties to provide his circle with new staff for the purpose of completing transactions as soon as possible.
Al-Aidani said in a press statement today that the employees of the contracts and the daily procedures fixed on the permanent owners from 9/4/2003 until 12/31/2018 will include calculating the duration of the contract as an actual service and the Ministry of Finance will pay the pensions for that period, noting that the political dismissals will include a decision Exemption from payment of contributions of 10%.
With regard to the payment of pensions to civilians and military monthly from the month of June next year, explained Eidani "The decision had been issued earlier, by the General Retirement Authority in Baghdad, to limit the duration of the grant of one month instead of two months, in line with the needs The Iraqi pensioner, to keep the amount of salary without increase or decrease.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2019, 8:54 am