Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A deputy warns of the collapse of confidence with Interpol in case of intervention to release Karim

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

warns - A deputy warns of the collapse of confidence with Interpol in case of intervention to release Karim Empty A deputy warns of the collapse of confidence with Interpol in case of intervention to release Karim

Post by rocky on Fri 24 May 2019, 6:46 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy warns of the collapse of confidence with Interpol in case of intervention to release Karim[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-05-24 5:02
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Ali Nassif, said on Friday that the information on the release of the former governor of Kirkuk, Najmuddin Karim, has lost confidence in our work for 10 years with Interpol, while the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption has called for the prevention of any governmental intervention by the international police.

Nassif said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "What is said about the release of Necmettin Karim has lost confidence in our work for ten years with the Interpol," noting that "great efforts have been made to put confidence in the decisions of the Iraqi judicial Interpol has resulted in those efforts to hand over several wanted Including Falah al-Sudani and Ziad al-Qattan, who was a member of the Defense Ministry. "

Nassif added that "the intervention that took place in the case of the former governor of Kirkuk blew up all previous efforts and returned us to the first box, and made all the efforts to combat corruption and follow it to any place fade," noting that "in the event of the existence of government interventions for the release of Karim It is a big mistake and was the first of the Anti-Corruption Council to address such files and prevents any government intervention with the International Police. " 

According to press sources, the security authorities at the Rafik Hariri airport in Beirut on Tuesday (May 21, 2019) arrested the former governor of Kirkuk, Necmettin Karim, before being extradited to the Lebanese judiciary, which was released on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. He was prevented from traveling, That the Iraqi authorities send their judicial file to Lebanon.

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jul 2019, 1:58 am