Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The supplementary budget will require the government to install electricity c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The supplementary budget will require the government to install electricity c Empty Parliamentary Finance: The supplementary budget will require the government to install electricity c

Post by Rocky Sat 25 May 2019, 3:35 am

Parliamentary Finance: The supplementary budget will require the government to install electricity contracts and the Commission

09:18 - 25/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sbat revealed, was seeking to approve a supplementary budget in the coming months to address some of the imbalance in the government 's performance in the field ofappointments, noting that the supplementary budget the government will be required , install electricity contracts and the Electoral Commission. 
    "The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives is currently considering the launch of a supplementary budget for 2019 from the abundance of surplus funds from the sale of oil after the rise in prices," committee member Haneen al-Qaddu said in a statement. 
    He added that "the budget will end the imbalance of government in service projects and the launch of grades for the installation of employees of electricity contracts and the Electoral Commission." 
    He added that "the Commission identified some imbalance in the performance of the government program, especially with regard to the installation of contracts and launch projects and this is not allowed at all in the presence of financial abundance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:17 am