Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Region: Baghdad has sent 9 salaries for the staff of the r

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Finance -  The Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Region: Baghdad has sent 9 salaries for the staff of the r Empty The Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Region: Baghdad has sent 9 salaries for the staff of the r

Post by rocky on Mon 27 May 2019, 5:36 am

The Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Region: Baghdad has sent 9 salaries for the staff of the region in 2019 in the amount of two trillion and 857 billion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Finance of Kurdistan, Rebaz Hablan, on Monday, the relationship between the federal government and the territorial government as "very good," noting that Baghdad sent 9 salaries to the staff of the region in 2018.

"Our relations with the Iraqi government are very good," Halban told a news conference attended by the Economist News. 

He added that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, "plays a very positive and patriotic role and was able to maintain the political balance."
He added that "Baghdad sent 9 salaries to the staff in the region in 2018 in the amount of two trillion and 857 billion dinars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Finance -  The Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Region: Baghdad has sent 9 salaries for the staff of the r Empty Minister of Finance of Kurdistan: Baghdad sent 9 salaries to the staff of the region in 2018

Post by rocky on Mon 27 May 2019, 5:49 am

[size=35][size=35]Minister of Finance of Kurdistan: Baghdad sent 9 salaries to the staff of the region in 2018[/size]

Economie

2019-05-27 04:09
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Minister of Finance of Kurdistan, Rebaz Hablan, on Monday, the relationship between the federal government and the territorial government as "very good," noting that Baghdad sent 9 salaries to the staff of the region in 2018.

"Our relations with the Iraqi government are very good," Helman told a news conference attended by Alsumaria News. 

He added that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, "plays a very positive and patriotic role and was able to maintain the political balance."

He added that "Baghdad sent 9 salaries to the staff in the region in 2018 in the amount of two trillion and 857 billion dinars."

[/size]

Current date/time is Wed 17 Jul 2019, 7:48 am