Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is ringing the alarm over the decline of nuclear power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is ringing the alarm over the decline of nuclear power Empty The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is ringing the alarm over the decline of nuclear power

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2019, 5:42 am

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is ringing the alarm over the decline of nuclear power

13:22 - 28/05/2019

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is ringing the alarm over the decline of nuclear power %D9%86%D9%88%D9%88%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    confirmed that the International Energy Agency on Tuesday that a sharp decline in nuclear energy capabilities will threaten the goals of climate and security of electricity supply if you do not find the way advanced economies to extend the age of reactors. 
    Nuclear power is currently the world's second-largest low-carbon power source, accounting for 10 percent of global electricity generation. 
    But nuclear reactors in the United States and Europe are now over 35 years old and many of the world's 452 reactors are on the verge of closure. Low gas prices and tight security requirements make their operation economically inefficient. 
    "Without policy changes, developed economies could lose 25 percent of their nuclear capacity by 2025 and up to two-thirds by 4040," the agency wrote in its first major nuclear power report in 20 years.
    Over the past 20 years, wind and solar power has increased by 580 gigawatts in developed economies, but the International Energy Agency estimates that the share of clean energy sources of 36 percent of global electricity supply in 2018 was 20 years ago Retreat in nuclear power. 
    To compensate for the expected decline in nuclear power in the next 20 years, investment in renewable energy sources should grow five-fold, but that would not only be prohibitively expensive, but would require considerable investment in electricity networks, the agency said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:58 pm