Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Erdogan adviser warns Saudi king of "great danger" will drag him to "abyss"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

warns - Erdogan adviser warns Saudi king of "great danger" will drag him to "abyss" Empty Erdogan adviser warns Saudi king of "great danger" will drag him to "abyss"

Post by rocky on Tue 28 May 2019, 5:55 am

Erdogan adviser warns Saudi king of "great danger" will drag him to "abyss"

13:50 - 28/05/2019

warns - Erdogan adviser warns Saudi king of "great danger" will drag him to "abyss" %D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B2-696x435
BAGHDAD (Reuters) 
- Yassin Aktay, adviser to the head of Turkey's Justice and Development Party (AKP), Recep Tayyip Erdogan, warned Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz of "great danger," and that this danger "will drag your world and your future into the abyss," according to an article published by " "Turkish. 
"The two holy mosques are the sanctuaries of all Muslims," ​​Aktay said in his article, referring to the king of Saudi Arabia. "Serving these two holy mosques gives you a heavy responsibility to feel that you are responsible for any suffering suffered by any Muslim on earth." 
He added: "The great blessings and riches that God has given you provide you with the potential that will enable you to assume this responsibility to the fullest." "Everyone observes a large lake, the tragic contradiction between these wealth that God has given you and the conditions of Muslims suffering from poverty and hunger. Everywhere around the world ".
The Turkish president's advisor said that the reason for addressing King Salman in this way is "my desire to warn you of a great danger from you, a danger that will drag your world and your future into the abyss." He warned that "the act announced these days that you will do for yourselves, You ", without clarifying what the act is. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2019, 2:56 pm